Use of the Zoom Fitness site and purchase of our products is governed by these Terms of Service (TOS). Zoom Fitness is a provider of a variety of fitness classes in London, UK and is governed by Edita Tarvydaite. These TOS apply to all business conducted by Zoom Fitness.
Access To This Site
Restrictions On Use
You may use this site for purposes expressly permitted by this site. You may not use this site for any other purpose, including any commercial purpose, without the express prior written consent of Zoom Fitness.
Shipping, Handling and Delivery Policies
- Digital Products: Digital download products can be accessed as soon as your payment has been authorized. You will be provided with appropriate links to enable your download in your notification email, and will be directed to a page containing the download links. Access to the download links may be time limited, as specified within your email confirmation. If you need to access the download links after your access time period has expired, or if you have other difficulties reaching the download links, or if you experience technical problems with the download, please contact us at email@example.com. You may also contact us via phone at 07912036402, but email is the easiest way to attain immediate technical assistance.
- Apparel: Clothing is shipped within 1-3 business days of when your order is received. Individual shirts are shipped by Royal Mail First Class unless otherwise noted. Larger orders may be shipped via other methods. If you plan to purchase a large quantity of shirts, please contact us PRIOR to placing your order, and we would be happy to provide a shipping quote that takes into account the cost savings of combining multiple shirts into one package.
- The cost for shipping to these areas varies widely, so please CONTACT US FOR A CUSTOM SHIPPING QUOTE BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER. We will provide you with a quote for the least expensive option based upon your address.
- If your shipment has not arrived within the expected time frame, simply contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 07912036402 and we will be happy to track down the item and/or send a replacement at our expense.
Refunds, Replacement & Cancellation Terms
The majority of our customers are very happy with their purchases, and we make every effort to ensure you enjoy your product(s). However, if for some reason you are not satisfied, you may request a refund or replacement, within the following parameters depending upon the type of product:
- Digital Products: You may receive a full refund of any digital product within 60 days of your order, if you are not satisfied for any reason.
- Workshops/Events/Classes Cancellation: If you need to cancel your workshop or other event registration, you may be eligible for a partial refund, dependent upon length of time to the event. All refunds are made minus a £15 processing fee, according to the following schedule: 30 days or more until event: 100%; 15-30 days: 50%; two weeks or less until event: £0. It is allowable for you to transfer your registration to somebody else, although it is your responsibility to identify the individual and make any financial arrangements directly with them. If an event is cancelled by Zoom Fitness for any reason, a full refund (with no processing fee) shall be provided.
The material and content (hereinafter referred to as the Content) accessible from this site, and any other World Wide Web site owned, operated, licensed, or controlled by Zoom Fitness is the proprietary information of Zoom Fitness or the party that provided the Content to Zoom Fitness, and Zoom Fitness or the party that provided the Content to Zoom Fitness retains all right, title, and interest in the Content.
This site may be hyper-linked to other sites which are not maintained by, or related to, Zoom Fitness. Hyper-links to such sites are provided as a service to users and are not sponsored by or affiliated with this site or Zoom Fitness. Zoom Fitness has not reviewed any or all of such sites and is not responsible for the content of those sites. Hyper-links are to be accessed at the user’s own risk, and Zoom Fitness makes no representations or warranties about the content, completeness or accuracy of these hyper-links or the sites hyper-linked to this site. Further, the inclusion of any hyper-link to a third-party site does not necessarily imply endorsement by Zoom Fitness of that site.
You understand that Zoom Fitness cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the Internet will be free of viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that may manifest contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to this site for the reconstruction of any lost data. Zoom Fitness does not assume any responsibility or risk for your use of the Internet. The Content is not necessarily complete and up-to-date and should not be used to replace any written reports, statements, or notices provided by Zoom Fitness. NOTE: Your use of this site is at your own risk. The content is provided as is and without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied. Zoom Fitness disclaims all warranties, including any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title or non-infringement. Zoom Fitness does not warrant that the functions or content contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. Zoom Fitness does not warrant or make any representation regarding use, or the result of use, of the content in terms of accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. The content may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors, and Zoom Fitness may make changes or improvements at any time. You, and not Zoom Fitness, assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair or correction in the event of any loss or damage arising from the use of this site or its content. Zoom Fitness makes no warranties that your use of the content will not infringe the rights of others and assumes no liability or responsibility for errors or omissions in such content. All of the information in this site, whether historical in nature or forward-looking, speaks only as of the date the information is posted on this site, and Zoom Fitness does not undertake any obligation to update such information after it is posted or to remove such information from this site if it is not, or is no longer, accurate or complete.
Limitation On Liability
Zoom Fitness, its subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors, service providers, content providers, employees, agents, officers, and directors will not be liable for any incidental, direct, indirect, punitive, actual, consequential, special, exemplary, or other damages, including loss of revenue or income, pain and suffering, emotional distress, or similar damages, even if Zoom Fitness has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Medical Warning, Disclaimer, and Release
The content of zoomfitness.co.uk is provided for information purposes only. While obtained from sources that zoomfitness.co.uk believes to be reliable, zoomfitness.co.uk does not guarantee the accuracy of, or assume any liability for, the content of any articles, product descriptions or other materials on the site. Zoomfitness.co.uk does not guarantee or warrant any specific test, product, or procedure presented on the site, AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES RELATED THERETO, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS. Reliance upon any information or use of any products presented on the zoomfitness.co.uk site is solely at your own risk. Neither the content of, nor any service offered on or through zoomfitness.co.uk, should be relied upon for medical diagnosis, treatment or as a substitute for professional medical advice. Zoomfitness.co.uk is not engaged in the rendering of medical advice or services. Never disregard medical advice or delay seeking such advice because of something that you read on zoomfitness.co.uk. By your use of this site, you certify that (1) you have read and agree to the above terms; (2) you have received consent from your physician to participate in these activities and use these products; (3) acknowledge that you do so voluntarily and at your own risk; and (4) agree to release and relieve zoomfitness.co.uk of any and all liability for any injuries, claims or damages arising out of your use thereof.
Trademarks, service marks, and logos appearing in this site are the property of Zoom Fitness or the party that provided the trademarks, service marks, and logos to Zoom Fitness. Zoom Fitness and any party that provided trademarks, service marks, and logos to Zoom Fitness retain all rights with respect to any of their respective trademarks, service marks, and logos appearing in this site.
Information You Provide
You may not post, send, submit, publish, or transmit in connection with this site any material that:
- you do not have the right to post, including proprietary material of any third party;
- advocates illegal activity or discusses an intent to commit an illegal act;
- is vulgar, obscene, pornographic, or indecent;
- does not pertain directly to this site;
- threatens or abuses others, libels, defames, invades privacy, stalks, is obscene, pornographic, racist, abusive, harassing, threatening or offensive;
- seeks to exploit or harm children by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable details or otherwise;
- infringes any intellectual property or other right of any entity or person, including violating anyone’s copyrights or trademarks or their rights of publicity;
- violates any law or may be considered to violate any law;
- impersonates or misrepresents your connection to any other entity or person or otherwise manipulates headers or identifiers to disguise the origin of the content;
- advertises any commercial endeavor (e.g., offering for sale products or services) or otherwise engages in any commercial activity (e.g., conducting raffles or contests, displaying sponsorship banners, and/or soliciting goods or services) except as may be specifically authorized on this site;
- solicits funds, advertisers or sponsors;
- includes programs which contain viruses, worms and/or Trojan horses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications;
- disrupts the normal flow of dialogue, causes a screen to scroll faster than other users are able to type, or otherwise act in a way which affects the ability of other people to engage in real time activities via this site;
- disobeys any policy or regulations established from time to time regarding use of this site or any networks connected to this site; or
You can also contact us by post: Edita Tarvydaite, 40c Alexandra Park Road, N10 2AD, London, UK